Beaten egg yolk
Cut green chilies
- Cook egg floss: Heat up wok. Add some butter, cooking oil and cook for a while.
- Pour in beaten egg yolk and stir it. Once it’s cooked (brown color), strain the oil and put in a plate. Set aside.
- Fry prawns: Add enough cooking oil in wok to fry prawns.
- When the oil is heated, add in prawns. After it’s cooked, set aside.
- Remove oil from wok. Add in some water, butter and cook until the butter melts.
- After that, add in green chilies, curry leaves, season it with some salt and sugar.
- Add in evaporated milk and cook for a while. Add in fried prawns and cook again.
- When it’s ready, put in a plate and top it with egg floss.
Credit Recipe : http://pinkielollipop.blogspot.com/